Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Bunnies, Two Ways

On this long Easter weekend, I was reminded of a super cute pattern for tiny knitted bunnies that my friend Mrs. Ivy found on Ravelry. I decided to take a wee bit of time off from the Estelle design work to knit up a few. I quickly discovered that the pattern is courtesy of one of my fave designers, Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi Land fame. It also occurred to me that the perfect "odds and ends" of yarns required for this endeavor should be the ones that I used recently for my "Pet the Bunny" mitts, namely the super soft  pink Queensland Leche and the fluffy Debbie Bliss Angel (for the tails, duh!).


So, here are my Easter offerings -bunnies two ways: three tiny bunnies, one for each human in my household, and my "Pet the Bunny" mitten pattern.



Now that I have finished my little trio, I think I will reward myself with one of those chocolate eggs in their bowl. After all, I couldn't spoil the photo op until I was finished with the knitting!

Happy Easter, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment