Friday 20 March 2015

Breaking Dormancy (sort of)

Well, it being the first day of spring and all I thought I would resurrect the old blog I used to keep (thus the title of this post). Sadly, my sleeping (comatose?) creation seems to have disappeared off the face of the internet, so I am forced to create something brand new!

Okay fine, Internet. Have it your way! Welcome to the new blog. If it's any consolation, the old blog wasn't all that anyway, but I will miss it.....

So here are a couple of spring-ish pics related to what I'm all about: sheep (and other fibre-bearing critters) and knitting. There's some spinning in there somewhere too, but I think it's safe to lump it in with the "sheep" category.

These days I find myself with something to say every once and a while, often accompanied by some self-serving show and tell, usually involving the "knitting" category, so if this sort of thing floats your boat, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment